Guam is a US territory located in the Western Pacific Ocean. The island, which is only 30 miles long and 9 miles wide, has a rich cultural heritage and a unique blend of American and Chamorro influences. The island is known for its beautiful beaches, rich history, and delicious cuisine.
Guam has a number of popular radio stations, each with its own unique programming. Some of the most popular radio stations in Guam include:
- KSTO 95.5 FM: This station plays a mix of Top 40 hits, classic rock, and local Chamorro music. They also feature news and weather updates throughout the day.- Power 98 FM: This station plays a mix of Hip Hop and R&B hits, as well as local Chamorro music. They also feature live DJ mixes and interviews with local celebrities.
- I94 FM: This station plays a mix of Top 40 hits and local Chamorro music. They also feature popular programs such as "The Morning Mess" and "The Drive Home".
Guam's radio stations feature a variety of popular programs that cater to different interests. Some of the most popular radio programs in Guam include:
- The Morning Mess: This program, which airs on I94 FM, features a mix of music, news, and humor. The hosts, Patti and The Hitman, also feature interviews with local celebrities and community leaders.
- The Drive Home: This program, which also airs on I94 FM, features a mix of music and talk. Hosts Mandy and Nicky discuss a variety of topics, including pop culture, current events, and local news.
- The Island Music Countdown: This program, which airs on KSTO 95.5 FM, features the top 20 local Chamorro songs of the week. The program also features interviews with local musicians and behind-the-scenes looks at the Guam music scene.
Overall, Guam's radio stations offer a diverse range of programming that reflects the island's unique blend of cultures and interests. Whether you're looking for Top 40 hits, local Chamorro music, or informative talk shows, Guam's radio stations have something for everyone.
Radio is playing
Radio is paused
Station is currently offline